[GTALUG] tpl Linux training?

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Thu Sep 1 23:18:28 EDT 2022

On 2022-09-01 09:38, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> | From: Evan Leibovitch via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
>
> | These courses are almost all command line.
>
> Wow.  That certainly would make Linux unattractive to most ordinary
> people.  Both computer beginners and ordinary users of Windows or MacOS.
The course I took (which is the one that started this thread, IIRC) was
meant for system administrators and/or those who were thinking of sitting
the LPI exams.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick