[GTALUG] tpl Linux training?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Sep 1 11:16:03 EDT 2022

The problem with that idea though, is just what is ordinary?
I have a memory of someone from Toronto freegeeks <are they still around?>
who used  to teach Linux classes, showcasing I believe an option outside
of windows.
Linux classes  being distribution neutral, is actually quite smart,
because speaking personally there are so very many many distributions,
that it seems hard to say understand Linux has a consistency a foundation,
aspects that are the same regardless of distribution.
teaching command line, I imagine?, insures those who become certified can
work in the environment only needing to learn the gui stuff on top as it
were?