[GTALUG] wired headset suggestions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 10 02:27:01 EDT 2022

Hi folks and happy thanksgiving if you are celebrating.
Given others might spend far more time in  on line meetings than myself,
plus the ideas here tend to be workable, I thought I would toss this
question out here.
There are some firm details for me, rather a few  strictly digital, or
wireless headphones actually can make me dizzy.  part of my auditory
processing  condition.
so, seeking wired headset ideas,  with a boom mic, think for  a laptop,
just plug in no
pairing required.  I understand plantronics now Poly?, are a fine brand,
but realize there may be others.
Even if older, especially since my search is not producing options in a
safe sensitivity range, either too low, as in less than 100, or too high,
well above 110.
I prefer impedance in the 32 range as well.
Any model ideas?
Thanks,
Kare