[GTALUG] odd error when running the screen program?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Oct 2 20:11:00 EDT 2022

..talk about not enough coffee.
Indeed, I left off the browser in this example.
For the record, now that the issue is firmly solved, it should indeed be
screen links www.website.com
with the control a  followed by just the letter h starting the screenshot
like capture.
Did this in my dreamhost workspace, and it turned out fine.
Thanks all,
Karen