[GTALUG] two or three tricks for installing Linux as a second OS on a Windows box

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Mar 7 23:09:11 EST 2022

Another option for some is the Windows Subsystem for Linux
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/> which I demo'd at an
earlier GTALUG meeting.
No boot issues, fewer graphics and PulseAudio problems, and it works fairly
well for the light loads I have given it.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56