[GTALUG] cheap netbook: Lenovo IdeaPad 1

Slackrat slackrat at free.fr
Thu Jun 16 14:32:07 EDT 2022

William Park via talk <talk at gtalug.org> writes:

> Yeah, but builtin keyboard, screen, case, UPS, wifi, eMMC.

Leave That baby alone.

It seems to be a scam to get your email address.

I ordered one when someone posted he deal a few months back

I Got lots of emails about it "shipping soon" but it never came.

At least they never tried to charge my account for it.

Instead I got bombarded with spam until I stuck Lenovo in my GNUS KillFile

It serves me right in a way as I already have one piece of Lenovo Junk
but thought it a nice item at the time.

--
William Henderson
aka Slackrat