[GTALUG] inexpensive mini-PC with four 2.5G ethernet interfaces

James Knott james.knott at jknott.net
Fri Jul 1 19:52:42 EDT 2022

On 2022-07-01 7:02 p.m., Stewart C. Russell via talk wrote:
> I'd be more worried about the huge tracking rigmarole that RFD puts
> your browser through than buying from AliExpress. Here's the
> unencumbered link:
>
> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004359859004.html

I see it comes bundled with pfSense or OPNsense.  Mine didn't come with
either, but had an unlicensed copy of Windows installed, to verify it
was working.  I wouldn't worry about what's bundled and just download
the latest 'n greatest pfSense or OPNsense.

I've noticed there are a few companies producing mini PCs aimed at the
pfSense market.  IIRC, when I got mine, there were also 8 port versions
available.