[GTALUG] decent cheap ChromeOS tablet -- can run debian in a container

Ansar Mohammed ansarm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:27:27 EST 2022

I have the Dell Venue Pro also. In fact I have two of them and an HP Stream
7. There are lots of Windows tablets on ebay. The cheapest I have seen is
the toshiba encore series ~30USD. But they are almost identical to
the Venue Pro
Debian runs very very well on them. But it was a pain to get the wifi
recognized.
The problem wasn't so much getting it to work, but more of "ok now what?
what can I do with this?"