[GTALUG] ot: perhaps, headphones?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Jan 11 20:34:39 EST 2022

Hi folks,
or more specifically, a local store site where I can  shop by details?
Granted, some of this is tied to poor website design and accessibility.
but I need to filter out what I do not need to reach what I do need,
Regular wired headphones with a set of technical specifications.
not bluetooth, not noise canceling,  no microphone etc.
Honestly, to avoid this issue I have been finding the same pair of JVC
ones which, because they are well built, last a couple of years or more,
smiles.
To clear out the obvious best buy's site is   no longer a possibility
filter wise,  and I cannot even get past the "are you human" thing at
Walmart.ca, which has no way to answer it inclusively.
Hoping to visit a place to pick up, rather than have to get them
delivered..my office remains closed.
Any ideas, even if only to narrow down  specifics I can then ask about
elsewhere?
Thanks,
Kare