[GTALUG] Can anyone recommend a source for Laptop batteries..

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 10 11:02:23 EST 2022

On Fri, Feb 04, 2022 at 07:56:19PM -0500, Dave Collier-Brown via talk wrote:
> I bought a low-cost replacement, but have to clean it's contacts every time I power up, sometimes several times. I recommend genuine Lenovo replacements

I have just got batteries from amazon.  They don't have quite as high a
capacity as the original battery did (maybe 75 or 80% would be my guess)
but they cost less than half.  And at this point I don't think Lenovo
even has original batteries for the x10/x20/x30 series anymore.

I have never had problems with the contacts on the battery though.

--
Len Sorensen