[GTALUG] Ubuntu Studio ver 22.04 Desktop (KDE) does not seem to allow for images spanning multiple screens

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:42:14 EDT 2022

On Thu, 18 Aug 2022 at 11:27, gs via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately there isn't a way to do this built into kde.
>
> There is a 3rd party solution at:
> https://github.com/hhannine/superpaper

Probably not what you were looking for, but maybe better than
installing an unknown third party piece of software: you can probably
use a photo editor to slice your image into two pieces and use half as
the background on one screen and half as the background on the other
screen.  (I'm not on a KDE machine right now - can't confirm it can do
this, but I'd assume it can display different backgrounds on different
monitors.)

--
Giles
https://www.gilesorr.com/