[GTALUG] scanner under Windows under Linux?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Aug 4 22:54:12 EDT 2022

Hi all.

I have an earlier model, the CZUR Shine Ultra, bought through Indiegogo in
2020
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shine-ultra-next-gen-portable-powerful-scanner/x/22932975#/>.
What attracted me was the expedited book-digitization OCR software. I used
it a little but priorities have changed.
Being able to run it under Linux would be way cool. I will follow up in a
few weeks and see if I have any success ... but without the software it's
pretty ordinary.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56