[GTALUG] From Slackware to which distro?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 27 08:06:22 EDT 2022

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 05:33:23AM -0500, o1bigtenor via talk wrote:
> Suggest Devuan - - - I'm working on moving more of my systems that way
> over time.

My impression so far is that they have so few people actually working
on it that it will probably not manage to get very far.  But I may just
not be paying enough attention to what they are doing.  I suppose
that having worked with systemd quite a bit by now I have come to the
conclusion they are wrong and systemd is actually a good improvement.
Not perfect, but better than the alternatives.

--
len Sorensen