[GTALUG] U of T alumni mail + Thunderbird

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 23 19:11:36 EDT 2022

OK.  Got the latest Thunderbird working on my old settings and data.  To
select the "default" profile, you have to

(1) thunderbird --ProfileManager

or

(2) Help -> More Troubleshooting Information -> Application Basics ->
Profiles -> "about:profiles"

Online docs says to click "Open Directory".  But, it pops up Audacious
music player.  Crazy.