[GTALUG] Google Gsuite Legacy domain replacement

Alex Kink alex at alexkink.com
Wed Apr 13 14:53:35 EDT 2022

He mentioned he has four users, hence the price.

I'm going to give a vote for Fastmail. It's a stellar service and company that has been in the business of providing good email for 20 something years.
Pricing wise it's still $5USD/month or $50USD/year per user for reasonable size mailbox and custom domains.

Fastmail allows you to create aliases, so for kids I just have aliases that lead to me. These are at no cost.

One of the considerations in choosing a mail provider in 2022 is email deliverability, since this is mostly not a technical parameter but the sometimes arbitrary decision of a sysop at the receiving provider's end. On this front Fastmail has also been problem free for me (I have DKIM and SPF records set).