[GTALUG] Anyone know of a service to see if someone's pretending to be me?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Sep 7 16:04:11 EDT 2021

I'm sure that many on this list are aware of Have I Been Pwned
<https://haveibeenpwned.com/>, but those who are not, should be.

It doesn't do quite what David says, but at least it can tell you to what
extent your personal details are floating in the void and being traded
between bad guys (which is one component of identity theft).

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56