[GTALUG] Was Re: Heads up: Ubuntu 21.10 kills your desktop icons now - keyboards

William Witteman wwitteman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:41:55 EDT 2021

I have had good success with Redragon keyboards - they're built like tanks
but they are very reasonably priced.  Knowing what colour of key you like
is important (I like loud and clicky), but you can get a solid keyboard for
less than $50, which is an outstanding price.  They tend to come with key
pullers and spare switches, which is a great touch.