[GTALUG] Looking for assistance with Firefox

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 21:36:02 EDT 2021

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:46 PM Stewart Russell via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> So my "only one window and if I can't read each tab title, close some" is
> well outside the norm here. I think I seldom reach 10 tabs

Greetings

I suppose that's the expected behavior desired by Mozilla.

It must be and then the programmers love their 19" monitors - - - you know
the
1280x1024 size that was a great idea some 25 or is it 30 years ago and only
one
monitor - - - - wouldn't want too much screen real estate now - - -yes?

Well - - - - its interesting that some can hold things to 10 tabs on a page
but
if FF expects that kind of workflow - - - - why isn't it up front about it?
(Question is more for the general ether rather than Mr Stewart!!!!)

Oh well - - - I suppose I should just return to under my bridge . . .     .

Regards