[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] New Board and Officers

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Nov 26 04:21:50 EST 2021

Hi Alex,

I'm just getting the hang of Discord.

Here is the invite link to our server <https://discord.gg/kPEKuwkh>, which
is all I can figure out right now.

I've tried to get us part of "server discovery", but that requires a
membership of 7,000, we're off by a few orders of magnitude.

Is there another way we can show up in the list of public servers? I'm just
learning about third-party server lists such as https://top.gg/ as we speak.
Any insight or help would be appreciated.

- Evan

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56