[GTALUG] UPS brand recommendations?

Alex Kink alex at alexkink.com
Mon Nov 8 13:41:30 EST 2021

Usually I've been an APC user and I have about half a dozen 12+ year old units around the office still in use (with replaced batteries).
For the past 5 years I've been buying CyberPower, which started out as a crappy budget option about 20 years ago but now seems to be a good, reasonably priced brand.