[GTALUG] help run GTALUG!

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Nov 8 11:13:24 EST 2021

GTALUG requires members, board members, and voluteers to run it.
The better they do their job, the less we see how important it is.

We have the Annual General Meeting tomorrow.  That's when board members
get elected.  Details were sent out on Oct 30.

Please consider joining or renewing your membership.  It's easy -- see the
Oct 30 email.  That supports GTALUG and it allows you to vote.

Consider putting your name forward for a position on the board.  We
definitely need new blood because several mainstays are retiring.
No experience is necessary but any experience is valuable.