[GTALUG] Command doesn't work in script but works on command line?

Jim Ruxton jim.ruxton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 12:37:34 EDT 2021

I am running the script by double clicking on it after making it
executable and setting scripts to run this way via nautilus.  All the
other scripts I wrote run fine this way. I tried running the script from
the command line and that does work. So it is only not running correctly
when activated by the mouse? Still a mystery.

Jim