[GTALUG] Kurzweil Reading Edge

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat May 29 18:39:37 EDT 2021

Granted YouTube is not a platform I can reach, but that makes me happy.
The technology established the bar for ocr which speaking personally, has
not  been matched.
may keep this link in case the source knows where I can find a spare.
  My  spare got damaged, and I let a friend's son try to repair it with
unfortunate results.
Karen