[GTALUG] Has the graphics-card world gone mad?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Mar 30 12:22:14 EDT 2021

OK, I'm now a little more confused than I was when I started.

I have two 4K screens (Samsung U28E590D) that I want to use in day to day
work. Maybe some streaming, but the most intensive game I would play is
Cities: Skylines
Any suggestions on what is the minimum GPU that will reasonably drive them?
I've backordered a GTX 1660 at $315. Would a 1650 Super be enough?

- Evan