[GTALUG] Partitioning Question

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 13:49:55 EDT 2021

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021, 1:25 PM D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk, <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> | From: Russell Reiter via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
>
> | For any future issues you might want to take a look at gparted.
>
> If you look at the image he sent, you will see that it is a pair of
> screenshots of GParted.  So he does use it.  Of course he may not know
> all of its capabilities.

I didnt actually look at the image for my response. In fact I hadn't read
the original post. I'd responded endorsing gparted for his next steps in
shuffling stuff around, after he'd solved his problem, at least for now.

I guess it was the way the OP posed his next step as an assumed course of
action which led me to believe he was only aware of the tool, rather than
having some hands on experience with it.

---
> Unsubscribe from this mailing list

Russell