[GTALUG] tips on packing computers?

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 10:37:16 EDT 2021

I always put my computers on the car too, the tower got nicely put behind
the driver seat, and the monitor got on the backseat, with a seatbelt
around it. Put the screen on the seat, strap it with the seatbelt, and they
are good to go. You can put some pillows around them, but unless you drive
fast over a pothole or jump speedbumps, they will be fine.

Mauro
https://www.maurosouza.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.