[GTALUG] IX is hiring

Dave Collier-Brown davecb.42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:41:57 EDT 2021

Yes: we're a payments processor, and part of the business that delivers
annoying ads to websites and gets them paid for them.  It's legit to
block us as part of the ad business.  Not as part of the evilness
business, mind you, but he's not doing that (;-))

--dave

dave.collier-brown at indexexchange.com |              -- Mark Twain