[GTALUG] Kurzweil Reading Edge

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Jun 1 13:06:24 EDT 2021

Forgot to answer one.
Yes, I do want to hear my reading edge rap, but there is for me an easier
way.
In anticipation of  Hamilton in the  movie theatre, did not happen due to
covid
*sniff* I got a  copy of  a transcript file.
In fact it may be fun to discover which raps better, the edge itself, or
the  screen reader.  So, I  need only print a page from the transcript
choose from
one of the 9 voice possibilities, and  let it boogie.
Kare