[GTALUG] time is running out for gtalug.org

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sun Jan 24 12:00:53 EST 2021

I managed to get Linode to revive the gtalug.org machine.
I was told that it would work until the end of the billing cycle (the end
of this month -- soon!).

I would like to facilitate transferring control of the site from Chris to
the GTALUG.  Note: I do not have control.  I have no authority to request
it.

I don't know who to talk to on our end.  I've sent messages to a few
people but haven't gotten very far.  Who should I be talking to?

I don't actually know who the GTALUG board and executives are. (Chris
didn't post the results of the last election.  I suspect he wasn't well
and we just didn't know it.  I feel really badly about not knowing and not
trying to help him.  I think that I talked with him on the phone on the
day of the AGM.)

(It could even be that the GTALUG folks I've reached out to are not in a
good place.  I have no idea.)