[GTALUG] help with Rogers SMTP

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 3 22:52:03 EST 2021

Your screenshot looks OK.  Rogers is using Yahoo.  Yahoo changed the way
you authenticate to POP3/SMTP servers.  They won't accept your web login
password anymore.  You have to log into their website, generate "app"
password, and copy that into Thunderbird.

That's what I remember.  But, looking around Thunderbird now, I can't
find where you'd enter that password.  I guess, when you create the
server account.

--William