[GTALUG] ssh in Windows Cmd and PowerShell

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 1 23:57:55 EST 2021

FYI...

While doing "back to office" setups, I noticed that you can do ssh in
Windows Cmd and PowerShell.

Traditional way was to install WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) and do
ssh from Ubuntu.  One hassle was that Ubuntu can't go into Windows
network drives.  Now, you can go into network drive in "cmd" and
"powershell", and do ssh from there directly.

This means, I no longer need my Chromebook.  Its original and
replacement batteries both died, so I removed it from Chromebook.  I use
it for SSH terminal mainly.

--William