[GTALUG] Index Exchange is hiring (a lot), and I can recommend it

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 1 01:21:43 EST 2021

Sorry for late reply.  Back to office has been crazy busy...

At the beginning, I liked Python's indented structure, OOP ability, etc.
  This was when I was the one doing the programming, test, bug fix, and
support.  Things didn't go well when I had to read/fix someone else's
code, or my code went to someone else and came back to me.  All the
things I liked Python for, turned into all the things I disliked Python for.

Main issue was, difficulty in debugging.  What's in an object depends on
the path it took.