[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] Meeting Tomorrow

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:36:37 EDT 2021

On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 at 12:22, David Mason via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> I just thought I’d point out that the meeting page gets screwy if you look at it with a window wider than about 80% of a 2560 screen (the left navigation bar slides over the content block). Same on Firefox, Chrome, and  Safari.
>
> ../Dave
> On Aug 9, 2021, 10:03 PM -0400, hi--- via talk <talk at gtalug.org>, wrote:
>
> https://gtalug.org/meeting/2021-08/

Dave's assessment perhaps doesn't need a +1, but since I do websites
for a living, I was curious.  And yes, the TLUG meeting page goes
quite wonky on wide screens with bad overlap between the two columns.
Ah - they're not columns: I've never used the <aside> tag, but it
seems to be the issue here?  Works great at narrow widths, breaks down
with extra wide ones.

--
Giles
https://www.gilesorr.com/