[GTALUG] ot: headphone jac replacement?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 21 14:35:34 EDT 2021

actually, this particular edition of the machine  is about 5 years old.
While Xerox introduced the reading edge in the mid 1990s, they kept
producing them for years, passing production onto another company.
This is not a casual piece of electronics  certainly.  I  feel sure if
those people were using this to access the printed page, and run their
computer, it wold not be just tossed smiles.
Besides, the thing I am using right now sounds like it is congested and is
not pronouncing things well..which is no way to get any work done.
Kare