[GTALUG] ot: headphone jac replacement?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 21 00:17:46 EDT 2021

Okay Howard.
Explain how you would tell these apart if blind?
What does your engineering background, since you reference here, teach you
about working via touch alone?
That is my situation here. I must be able to safely apply this, without
seeing its shade onto an extremely small space.
Or, I can take this scanner and this ring to a business and pay someone to
replace the ring.
if so, where?
Karen