[GTALUG] You may already have a Windows licence and not know it …

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:06:30 EDT 2021

Thanks Steward! That was a nice find!

Giles,

You can download Windows iso direct from Microsoft:
https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

Finding a Windows 7 or 8 iso takes some effort, but you can find them
somewhere.

Mauro
https://www.maurosouza.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.