[GTALUG] SCO Linux FUD returns from the dead | ZDNet

ac ac at main.me
Sun Apr 4 12:47:16 EDT 2021

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 11:59:07 -0400
Kevin Cozens via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> On 2021-04-04 11:45 a.m., James Knott via talk wrote:
> > On 2021-04-04 11:41 a.m., ac via talk wrote:
> >> seems real, Docket No. 21 cv 31, US District Court of the Virgin
> >> Islands but could also just be some free marketing, a stunt
> >> etc....
> > Courts tend to frown on that sort of thing, especially since this
> > matter was resolved years ago, in the Supreme Court, IIRC.
> The dates on the other related article do appear legit. Here we go
> again??

apologies for sending the pdf to the list, I meant to send a link to it but
was also emailing it to my wife and attached it to the wrong email :(

anyway, now, having actually properly worked through the filing, I am
very sad that I will never get the time back. I should rather have
taken our cat or our dog for a walk :(