[GTALUG] Right to Repair Article in NYT

Seneca Cunningham tentra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:52:04 EDT 2020

> On Oct 28, 2020, at 07:42, ac via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> so, okay, this is hectically off topic, but as a non bovine expert with
> a vague interest in all things excremental... I gots to know:
>
> what is the diff between male and female bovine excrement? :)

To continue the OTness, based upon what I’ve learnt from the Toronto Zoo’s daily Facebook live videos over the past few months, there could be some subtle differences in hormone levels.  They use it to run tests on some of the less cooperative species, and feed the animals edible glitter so that the keepers can identify whose excrement it is.