[GTALUG] inexpensive X86 Single Board Computer

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Mon Oct 5 11:33:33 EDT 2020

On 2020-10-05 10:54 a.m., D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> Seeed sent me an ad/newsletter describing a potentially interesting SBC.

I also get their weekly emailings. I saw the mentions of the Rock Pi. They
have also been promoting the Wio Terminal. Seeed has all sorts of
interesting items and modules that can be used with Arduino boards or other
embedded systems devices.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick