[GTALUG] Network issues with github

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sat Nov 28 17:32:51 EST 2020

[top posting for context.]

140.82.113.3 is an IP address of github.

It sounds like a GitHub (SSH) server is demanding a kind of
authentication (SSH public key) that your client isn't offering.

Why isn't your client offering an SSH public key?  There are several
possible reasons.  Right down to the permissions on ~/.ssh .

Have the local business try to ssh somewhere you control.  Observe.
ssh's -v flag may help