[GTALUG] Reverse DNS different that DNS server (reverse is a local address)

Joseph Rocklin rocklin at tuta.io
Sun Nov 22 14:45:38 EST 2020

Sorry. My wife and I are trying to discern if my BIL's network was a problem in the past. It has been the family's network. The kids and her computer in the past had routed via utopia.net when we entered in addresses or search terms. I am trying to see if there is anything wrong with my BIL's network now. I am a bit suspicious based on what I read about utopia.net. My wife wants me to find more significant findings before she allows herself to question matters. I don't know all that much except that utopia.net was noted as a malware site on many searches I've done.

Nov 22, 2020, 2:29 PM by talk at gtalug.org: