[GTALUG] Freedom and Graphene

Stewart Russell scruss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 10:19:16 EST 2020

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 at 09:57, Evan Leibovitch via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> … my current provider (Koodo/Telus).

ah, no: stick with Koodo. Everything about them is better. The only reason
I'm with Freedom is that they have better US prices, and Catherine (used
to) travel there a lot. This is now a legacy service that they may not
offer on new plans.C's plan dates back to Wind days, and had voicemail as
an expensive add-on.

> Unlike Koodo, Freedom has some brick-and-mortar stores and I hope the one
> nearby may be more helpful than a call centre. That may be wishful thinking.

 Most of the stores are pretty terrible, if they're keeping them open at
all. I've only had one fantastic customer interaction at a Freedom store
(Eglinton Square) and a number of entirely terrible ones. B&M is
effectively dead: it's webchat and courier service for the foreseeable
future.

cheers,
 Stewart