[GTALUG] On the subject of backups.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Mon May 4 12:03:19 EDT 2020

Sadly this one is a bit of a non-starter.

The client really only wants to use Centos/RHEL and ZFS is not part of
that mix at the moment.

The data is actually sitting on a replicated Gluster cluster so trying
to replace that with an HA NAS would start to get expensive if it were a
commercial product.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||