[GTALUG] On the subject of backups.

ac ac at main.me
Mon May 4 10:38:28 EDT 2020

Hi Alvin,

On a 2TB dataset, with +-600k files, I have piped tree to less with
limited joy, it took a few hours and at least I could search for
what I was looking for... - 15TB and 100M is another animal though
and as disk i/o will be your bottleneck, anything will take long, no?

now, for my own info/interest, can you tell me which fs is used for this
ext3?