[GTALUG] VM Support in Linux

William Witteman wwitteman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:09:32 EDT 2020

Thank you for your help!

My CPU isn't relevant to this - I have determined that it predates
these features.

The CMOS battery is definitely an easy fix, and I even have CR2032s
kicking around - it's just never been important enough to fix.

I was looking for any warning or things I should watch out for getting
a new system.  Thanks.