[GTALUG] VM Support in Linux

William Witteman wwitteman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:02:36 EDT 2020

Yeah, that's the crux of it - my CPU is definitely 10+ years old.

The magic of Linux has meant that my quad core machine with 2 Gb of
RAM has been serving me well for a decade.

The only problem the machine has given me is that the CMOS battery
died, so I have to reset the time whenever there's a power outage.

Thanks to all!