[GTALUG] SpaceX Sent NASA Astronauts Into Orbit Using Linux

Scott Allen mlxxxp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:05:23 EDT 2020

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 at 09:56, John Moniz via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> It did NOT llook ike Windows, therefore made me think it was Linux

So both you and James aren't saying it had a Linux look. You're saying
it didn't have a Windows or Mac look.

There really isn't a "Linux" look, since there isn't a single standard
Linux desktop. Plus, window managers/desktops used for Linux tend to
be more customisable than Windows or Mac, making Linux have even less
of a specific look.

It could just as easily have been QNX, BSD, something else or even
(though unlikely) entirely custom. I didn't see anything that pointed
towards it being Linux.

--
Scott