[GTALUG] Any suggestions?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sun Jul 19 17:59:11 EDT 2020

Hi Adel,

Full disclosure. Linux Professional Institute (lpi.org), the world's
largest Linux certification body, has its global headquarters in the
Toronto area and some of the people on this list were involved in its
creation 21 years ago. A few of us still work there ;-).

That out of the way, what would you like to know?

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56