[GTALUG] sale today on ThnkPad T490 and tiny ThinkCentre PCs

Anthony de Boer adb at adb.ca
Fri Jul 10 18:25:35 EDT 2020

Lennart Sorensen via talk wrote:
> I guess Lenovo is clearing out the T490s given the T14 is the current
> model.  I have no idea why they only offer AMD Ryzen in 14" T series,
> and intel only for the 15".

It could be that they positioned two models "diagonally" from each other
for people who want a specific CPU brand or exact screen size, so they
could satisfy four possible choices with only two models. But much more
likely they're already cleaned out of whatever other models they had.

--
Anthony de Boer