[GTALUG] LibrePlanet Canada Registration (keynote from Internet Archive founder Brewster Kahle)

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 16:50:58 EST 2020

On 2020-01-24 12:32 a.m., Stephen Paul Weber wrote:

> You're saying that visiting either of
> https://2020.libreplanet.ca/register/ or https://2020.libreplanet.ca/
> shows as blank for you?  Could you let me know what browser?  Renders on
> all the test devices I have tried it on so far and also in lynx and w3m
> if that is easier.

Sorry I wasn't clearer: the pages aren't blank, just that there's no
schedule of speakers, explanation what this thing is, how one might get
involved. The wiki is sparse on information, to say the least:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet_Canada_Satellite_Edition

If I were to attend and expect my (non-profit) employer to pay for this,
I'd need a lot more information to back up spending $100 than is there.

cheers,
  Stewart